Original Material "S"® green/natural
Original Material "S"® green/natural [FS]®
Production based on PE-UHMW SG 1.2
This material at a glance
Since the 1950s, Material "S"® has been tried and tested a thousand times over for a wide range of applications in power engineering and conveyor technology.
Material "S"® is based on virgin, ultra- high molecular weight low pressure polyethylene and significantly exceeds the requirements of DI n 16972. Original Material "S"® is one of the most successful groups of materials in the industrial plastics sector.
In particular, Original Material "S" green® has established itself as a branded product in the plastics sector. It is used in all applications where a technical, high- performance plastic is required. Original Material "S" green® is synonymous with excellent slide properties, high wear resi - stance, and a long lifetime.
- Extremely high wear resistance – even in abrasive applications
- Excellent slide properties
- High impact strength
- Extremely good resistance to chemicals
- Excellent shock and impact absorption
- Good anti-adhesion properties
- No moisture absorption
- Available in all RAL colours (minimum purchase quantity of 600kg for materials not kept on stock)
- Electrically isolating (”S” Green, Natural, and colours)
- Approved for use in the food industry (EU and FDA)
- Original Material "S"® is also available with a molecular weight of up to 9 million g/mol.
CapabilitiesOriginal Material "S"® natural / Original Material "S"®, colours / Original Material "S"® Green
- Slide bearings
- Chain guides
- Highly wear-resistant slide segments
- Slide profiles