Production based on PE-UHMW SG 2.1
This material at a glance
Muralen® is based on high molecular weight polyethylene (PE-HMW) and is ideally suited for use in applications that require the generally impressive material properties of polyethylene. However, it is only used in cases where the excellent slide and wear resistance properties of Original Material "S"® are not required.
Because of its great cut, impact, and shock resistance, this material is often used to make underlays for cutting and punching machines and for ram guards.
- High impact strength
- Good impact/shock resistance
- Good slide properties
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good anti-adhesion properties
- No moisture absorption
- Approved for use in the food industry (EU and FDA)
- Available in all RAL colours (minimum quantity of 600 kg for materials that are not kept in stock)
- Good weldability
- Antistatic (Muralen® Black)
CapabilitiesChopping boards/underlays for cutting machines
- Ram guards in supermarkets, cold stores, and abattoirs